Sunday, April 6, 2008

“Oh, Where Will We Live Now?” sung to the Veggie Tale song, “Oh, Where is My Hair Brush?”

I wish I had a penny for every time someone asked us where we were moving after our house sold and my answer was, "I dunno.” I love the quote I heard from a friend and remember it often, “He is rarely early, but never late.” For some still unknown reason, every time we thought there was a possibility for a short term rental, the doors closed on that. It was six days before our move out day when a church friend and neighbor offered to let us stay in their home while we searched for an RV. They have 3 guest bedrooms, 2 bathrooms for us and an upstairs living room – WOW! We can never thank them enough for their sacrifice and we admire their gracious and generous spirits – thank you Brandeses!

No comments: