Tuesday, May 20, 2008

5/20/08: Who shot JFK?



Well, I still don’t know (although, I can see why many believe that it was a conspiracy), but we did get to explore the site on our way to see a dear friend in Dallas. I stopped at a Gospel For Asia meeting where I heard the founder speak the words I needed to hear. He was very inspiring and encouraging (especially after our recent set back in our process with World Impact). Then we were all blessed beyond measure with a visit to a friend I haven’t seen in years. The kids probably haven’t seen each other in 4 or so years and they all hit it off well again. They had a great time and so did I – thank you Jodi for your fine Texas hospitality. By the way, the famous Texas BBQ and TexMex is as good as they say! And 3 cheers for the “snow cone lady.”

No comments: