Monday, August 11, 2008

8/11/08 We were blown away!!! …Or, The Power Shower!

Today we were literally blown away on the very aptly named “hurricane deck” on the Cave of the Winds tour. We felt like we “experienced” the power of the falls. We literally stood under the falls as the wind blew them directly on us. Full of giggles and squeals of delight, we had so much fun that we went back in the falls about a dozen times! We all agreed that this was our favorite Niagara stop. (In the attached video, the kids getting really wet under the falls are K & R!) (Oh, and BTW, my STS, spousal technical support, advised me to note that in case any of you are as technically illiterate as I am, this is a video below, push the arrow button to watch)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow! How fun! We never got that close... no hikes, no boats. (Issues... shhhh) But I did go over it in a barrel once! Really! I even have a picture somewhere to prove it. ;)

Ken & Travis say Hi!