Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What do you get when you cross a PB&J with a red light?


C was at the table preparing a PB&J sanwich while we were driving. There was a sudden traffic light change, then hard breaking of the motor home, and unusual loud sounds from behind our heads, and then C says, “Oh no, I’ve been shot.” (...Hmmm...Could it be that we've been to too many war sites?) This picture is what I saw when I turned around. Thankfully she couldn’t say it without giggling (or I might have had to kill her for the scare she would have given me). So, really this pic is what you get when you cross a PB&J in process with a sudden motor home stop!

1 comment:

TheRCKtreeoflife said...

This is Ryan Kraehmer and I met the Captain of your expedition yeseterday at the NY KOA. What your family is doing is an amazing thing and such an encouragement to me. Seems like you have alot of family fun, in fact I know you do. This story gave me a laugh and put a big smile on my face! Keep going strong!