Sunday, November 9, 2008

11/9/08 Blue Angels and more

We were fortunate in our timing. Today we were able to attend the Kennedy Space Center annual air show. It was astounding. We marveled at the skill it takes to fly like that. The highlight of the show was the Blue Angels. We’ve never seen them perform in person. I can’t even imagine how hard it must be to fly as they do. And, obviously one mistake could cost lives. If you ever have an opportunity to see them perform, I highly recommend it. In fact, we’d see them again in a heart beat.











3 comments:

Tammy said...

I seriously LOVE the Blue Angels!! I would get in one of those planes for a ride in a heartbeat. They are soooo exciting! (And yes, I am afraid of flying... but this is yet another of those quirky contradictions that make me so fascinating! LOL ;)

Mel- said...

Wow! You got some phenomenal pictures. That sounds neat! When I was at KSC last year, I got to see a Shuttle Launch. It was an amazing opportunity.

Anonymous said...

cool! did you guys also get to see the shuttle launch at night?