Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney, the Final Chapter

I have a number of what I call “crazy dreams.” (Perhaps that is no surprise to some of you)! Two of them are traveling to Europe with my children and going on an African Safari. Where else but the “happiest place on earth” could I do both of these without even leaving the country? Well, the Safari ride in Disney’s Animal Kingdom I’m sure doesn’t even come close to the real thing – but it’s the closest I’ll ever get to it and it’s a good second choice. Same goes for the wide array of foreign countries we were able to visit at Epcot. We all enjoyed this and the many other delights of Walt Disney World Florida.

Early in our trip we made a deal with the kids that we’d stop at Disney World as both a reward for the 3 oldest memorizing the whole book of James and in lieu of birthday parties for all 4 of them. They loved that deal when we agreed to it and even more so now that they’ve been here!



We never thought we’d be here with all the kids and probably never will again, so we will definitely cherish the memories we have of the fun family times we’ve had here together.

1 comment:

Mel- said...

I'm really starting to think we were twins separated at birth... My dream trip is a Safari too....


Mel-