Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bon Voyage


Thank you so much, all of you, for the thoughtful Bon Voyage party. We absolutely loved it. We are excited to go on our trip, but we will miss you guys.
Today is the day before we leave(or at least try to). Our day has been filled with simple chores like cleaning out the van and washing the motor home's windows. I don't know when we're leaving tommorow, but I hope it won't be too early so we can have a little more time with our grandparents. I'm sure this will be a very exciting trip for our whole family.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! I get to be the very first person to tell you how much you will be missed! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Much love to you all.

Good Yarns said...

Welcome to the blog, meitys. I look forward to hearing of your adventures! Bon Voyage!