Sunday, May 11, 2008

“Oh, Where are We Going?” sung to the Veggie Tale song, “Oh, Where is My Hair Brush?”

Well, it’s 12 noon and we plan to leave for a road trip around the US tomorrow. I pull out a map of the U.S. and say to my dad, “So where should we go tomorrow?” So much for advance planning. What can I say except that we truly have had not a moment for it until now. So, after stressing out, then praying, then surfing the internet, then stressing out, then praying, then looking at tour books, then stressing out, then praying, then looking at the map, discussing, more surfing, and mores stressing and praying, we finally decided (Oh, yeah, and 4 hours later). Drum roll please… we will to pretty much straight to southern New Mexico, Carlsbad Caverns being the highlight there. Did I hear you say, “Why?” Well, we did AZ 2 years ago, we will be near northern NM later in the trip when we visit CO, and I need to meet with World Impact staff the following week in Dallas while Paul travels to Detroit for business. It’s complicated but we believe the Lord helped clear our brains and lead our paths. So, once we finally finish packing, off we go into the wild, blue yonder.

No comments: