Thursday, August 21, 2008

8/20/08 Catching up

8/20/08We headed further East and took a couple days for what we call “catch up” days where we just attend to real life responsibilities (imagine that!) like school paperwork due, planning, mail, and various other chores and responsibilities and do absolutely no sight-seeing. For these days we try to find campgrounds with plenty for the kids to do. Thankfully, this one fit the bill to a “T” with a great pool, splash park, playground, small lake with paddle boats, and a mini-golf course. The kids voted to stay another day here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just want to let you know that you are in my neck of the woods and if you need anything or are looking for things to do please contact me! My blog is upstatenystuff.blogspot.com and my email is m.a.manning @ gmail.com
I think it is awesome what you are doing and your trip on the Erie Canal to the west coincided with my bike ride on the Erie Canal in Utica! Have a wonderful few catching up days! The weather is superb!
Michelle