Saturday, December 6, 2008

“There’s no place like home!”

After traveling around the US with our 4 girls for nearly 7 months, I just want to shout our thanks and praise to God for a safe trip, good health and for giving us the opportunity for this trip in the first place!! I could never have planned or even imagined this trip in this way or timing, but God brought it together and worked out all the little details. It is good to be back and we look forward to seeing you all again!

I am reminded of the song that says, “How can I say thanks for all the things you have done for me?” This trip is so minuscule in comparison to the free gift of salvation through Christ, but it is no less a gift for which we feel overwhelmingly thankful. “Every good and perfect gift is from above.”

No comments: